ASP.NET (developed by Microsoft) is consistently considered as one of the best platforms by every web & app developer.
ASP.NET is a successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology that allows modern developers to use different tools, languages, & libraries for developing many-many dynamic apps, websites, & services.
This is a free, open source, cross-platform framework for developing apps & websites, which are supported on Windows, Linux, & macOS.
Have a quick look at its main 3 components from where ASP.NET works:
- NET framework
ASP.NET framework helps you create mobile, desktop, and web applications, supported by Windows computers, devices, and servers. It includes a large Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability across several programming languages.
- NET core
ASP.NET Core gives you a fast and modular platform for creating server applications that run on Windows, Linux, and Mac. It is a high performance framework with its latest version ASP.NET core 3.0.
- Mono for Xamarin
Xamarin brings ASP.NET to iOS. Mono is an open source ASP.NET that was created before Xamarin and Microsoft joined together.
Since ASP.NET’s first version in 2002, it has evolved & introduced many new features & tools for the modern users.
ASP.NET Core 3.0 is one of the most advanced, useful, and exciting additions of ASP.NET Core with tons of features.
Here’s a list of ASP.NET characteristics and features that every ASP.NET web development company is using to provide their clients the best solutions and services. Just have a look at them:
1. The latest ASP.NET core 3.0 has an inclusion of Blazor. It is a collection of the latest components of ASP.NET Core 3.0 release. This new feature enables the developers to write client-side logic in the web app with the help of C#.
2. ASP.NET provides its users the code-behind model that encourages developers to create apps with separation of content and presentation in mind.
3. Its directive feature gives a special instruction on how a page should be processed by ASP.NET. Directive specifies many attributes such as programming language used.
4. Encapsulations of sections of pages that are registered and used as controls are provided in user controls in ASP.NET. Also, custom controls can also be built for ASP.NET applications.
5. Directory structure of ASP.NET can be determined generally by developer’s performance. Other than a few reserved directory names, the websites can span a number of directives.
6. A rendering technique “Visited Composites” is used by ASP.NET to provide the best ASP.NET web development services to the users.
7. State segment with authentication in ASP.NET pages can make web scraping almost impossible.
8. ASP.NET supports three main languages C#, F#, and visual basics, allowing a wide platform for the developers.
9. With the help of MVC (Model-View-Controller), the process of web app development has become a lot more flexible. It is very natural & the workflow is absolutely quick & efficient.
10. Security is important to prevent certain cyberattacks. CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) is in referencing to hijacking & it generates anti-forgery tokens.
As you can see that ASP.NET has a lot in its store for new-age developers. Its unique & user-friendly features make it better than its competitors in the web app development framework.
We are SoftProdigy, a proclaimed ASP.NET MVC development company delivering our best business solutions! We are a well-known ASP.NET web development service provider with a competent team of professionals.
So, if developing & enhancing the performance of your applications to a dynamic level by ASP.NET is important, then you definitely have to checkout: SoftProdigySolutions.com