WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems because it is easy to use and offers thousands of themes, templates, and plugins. It fuels more than 25% of websites on the internet.
If you look at the WordPress website statistics, each one will show nothing but, WordPress is the best CMS. Well, there is no doubt about this.
Are you a proficient content creator and want to promote your content to more and more online readers? If yes, then hire the best WordPress development agency to build a user-friendly and well-designed website or blog for you.
But by just building a website, you cannot attract enough traffic. While your WordPress web design company can help you get your website SEO-optimized, you need the WordPress tools that have proven to increase blog’s traffic by 2X.
You must be thinking of it as a gimmick because it is not easy to double the blog’s traffic, especially when the competition in this field is at its peak. Well, rightly said! You may not achieve this traffic growth if you rely on the same strategy and sources.
Fortunately, WordPress has some paid tools that help you attract desired traffic for your blog. Before you start investing in them, it is essential to get familiar with them so that you can determine whether you should invest in them or not. Below, we have listed the top WordPress tools for increasing your blog’s traffic.
- Yoast SEO Premium – Yoast is a free SEO plugin. But if you want to avail more benefits, you should go for Yoast SEO premium. While the premium version offers the standard features as the free Yoast SEO, it comes with additional features that increase your traffic. Plus, it allows you to manage your blog stress-free for social media and search engines. These extra functionalities are multiple focus keywords and redirect manager.
- Social Welfare – Often, we underestimate the power social media has in driving more traffic. If used properly, social media can help you attract more traffic to your blog. Do you want to leverage social media to boost your website traffic? If so, WordPress’s Social Welfare tool is ideal for you.
By adding fast, attractive, and customizable share buttons on your blog, your readers can share your content on social media with just a single push. As a result, you can drive more traffic from social media platforms.
- Genesis Framework – Well, this tool helps you build a dynamic, optimized WordPress blog quickly and efficiently. It means whether you are new to blogging or have years of experience as a WordPress developer, Genesis Framework can create an eye-pleasing blog. In addition to this, it allows you to get a customized appearance of your blog.
- Visual Composer – Even if you have little-to-no programming knowledge, Visual Composer can help you get a well-designed, attractive, and optimized blog. Its tagline says, “Visual Composer is the Best Website Builder for WordPress. All You Need to Create a Beautiful Website.”
It comes with a drag and drop interface, which means you do not have to worry about coding. Plus, it is compatible with every WordPress theme.
- BrowserStack – If you want to boost traffic and engagements, your website must be compatible with every browser. There are more than 2,000 browsers, and if you fail to test your blog before releasing it, you could lose the opportunity to gain more traffic. With BrowserStack, you can test your blog on 2000+ devices and browsers.
The bottom line
These WordPress tools are not necessary to increase your website traffic. But if you want to take your blog’s reach to the next level, they can be helpful. So, depending on your needs and budget, you can choose one or more tools and double your traffic growth.
If you are searching for a reliable WordPress web design agency to create an attractive and responsive website, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We have years of experience in delivering top-notch web designing services.
Summary – If you already own a WordPress blog or are creating one soon, you must be hoping to drive more traffic from various sources. But traditional strategies and free tools will not bring desired results. For this reason, you must invest in some paid WordPress tools to increase your website traffic by 2X.