2. It is fast, scalable, and easy to use, making it ideal for most tasks.
3. It works well with the document object model (DOM) to respond to user interactions.
5. It allows developers to write two different applications just using one language.
6. Because the language is standardized, it’s frequently updated with its new versions.
7. It gives websites the ability to have interactivity which allows them to deliver the best user experience.
8. It offers an array of frameworks and libraries, helping developers to create complex applications with low overhead.
10. It requires very little environment configuration which makes it great for running inside Docker and in cloud functions.
In a Nutshell
Have any project requirement for iOS app development? Get in touch with our experts today!